jeudi 5 avril 2012

Flippa Case Study : $156,945 Revenue Within 12 Months




Flippa Case Study : $156,945 Revenue Within 12 Months
English | 2011 | PDF | ISBN: N/A | 8MB

You have probably seen all these make money overnight wonders that promise to make you rich while you just have to hold your bag of chips in one hand and juggle the beer bottle in the other all the while flipping through umpteen channels on your TV.

It all sounds very good but then you try to evaluate for yourself whether you should jump into it or not and you wind up not being really able to make up your mind and probably don't do much with it.

If you know that it works: You take action!

You are not lazy or stupid. I can't really speak about you but for me, I am not that lazy and even though it sometimes takes some time until I "get" something, I am not stupid.

The one thing that prevents me from jumping into new things: I do not know for sure whether it would work or not.

Just think about it: If you know exactly what to expect and if you know it works, sure you do it! But usually you are sitting there and you're not sure whether there is somebody just performing some make-believe stunt or is it something that really works.
I have picked a top seller on Flippa and I am going to take apart what he is doing in front of your eyes.

This is all about Flippa and a large part of it is a case study. But this is not about me or somebody that I even know. I have picked a random seller on Flippa and I am going to take apart what he is doing in front of your eyes. Well, not exactly random: That guy makes over $150k a year.

You can verify everything yourself. I am going to show you how this guy makes money and I am going to show you how you can do the same.

You are going to learn:

* What is selling right now on Flippa
* What type of web sites you can flip for fast profits while building a sustainable business
* How and where to outsource the web site creation
* How to structure your listing for maximum results
* How to build future business already into the Flippa listing


There are certain types of web sites that you can easily build or get build for cheap. Not every web site sells on Flippa and not every type of web site lends itself to creating a complete business from it.

You are going to learn how to make over $150k per year while building a long term business.

Download

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More